Consultancy » Golf courses
SSDM provides a specialist golf course consultancy service to all golf courses throughout New Zealand.
SSDM’s expertise in this area includes golf course drainage design, rootzone and materials analysis, production and implementation of golf course development projects as well as providing general agronomic advice. SSDM also has a dedicated pest and disease analysis service.
SSDM’s philosophy is based upon the principles of sustainable management with an emphasis on finding solutions to core issues within responsible environmental parameters.
Services on offer:
- Site investigation and analysis
- Dedicated agronomic consultancy
- Ecological management SSDM Environmental Consultancy
- Nutrient and pesticide management planning
- Rootzone/materials analysis through the SSDM Laboratory
- Pest and disease analysis through the SSDM Turf Clinic
- Drainage and profile design for greens, bunkers, tees and fairways
- Technical specifications for golf course construction, irrigation, upgrading and maintenance
- Cool and warm season turfgrass management
- Golf course development and master plans
- Bunker performance review
- Fairway performance review
- Green performance review
- Project management (from concept to completion)
For more information contact us