Consultancy » Cricket
SSDM uses a holistic approach to the construction and management of cricket facilities, backed up by sound scientific principles.
Through the SSDM Laboratory we are able to carry out analysis of materials for cricket pitch and outfield construction and maintenance.
With involvement in some of the country’s premier grounds, we understand the technical requirements for preparing and managing cricket pitches and outfields.
Services on offer:
- Site investigation and analysis
- Feasibility studies for cricket pitch/outfield developments
- Technical specifications for cricket pitch/outfield construction, irrigation, upgrading and maintenance
- Design solutions for cricket pitch/outfield upgrading (natural and artificial turf)
- Cricket pitch monitoring e.g. organic matter content, surface hardness and moisture/density assessment
- Clay/rootzone/materials analysis through the SSDM Laboratory
- Pest and disease analysis through the SSDM Turf Clinic
- Cool and warm season turfgrass management
- Cricket pitch/outfield maintenance and renovation recommendations
- Project management (from concept to completion)
For more information contact us