Nutrient Management Planning
Turf Clinic » Nutrient Management Planning
Nutrient Management Planning (NMP) is a critical aspect regarding the management of all types of natural turf.
The objectives of a formalised nutrient management plan are:
- To comply with any legal requirements relating to nutrient management activities
- To take all practicable steps to maintain and/or enhance relevant watercourses
- To take all practicable steps to ensure adequate soil nutrients for plant needs
- To take all practicable steps to ensure nutrients are contained within site boundaries
- To take all practicable steps to minimise the risk of nutrient contamination of any sensitive or non-target areas
- To undertake a nutrient budget
Services on offer:
- Design and implementation of nutrient management plans
- Establishment and implementation of nutrient schedules
- Review of current nutrient programmes and best practice
- Establishment and implementation of measures to control contamination risk to non-target flora and fauna
For more information contact us.