- Turf Clinic
- Onewa Domain
- Mt Albert Park No.1
- Howick Irrigation Project(s)
- Sports Field Demand Strategy
- Papakura Sports Field Review
- Mount Wellington War Memorial Park No.3 Field Upgrade
- Karori Park Sports field Investigation
- Shore Road Reserve Upgrade
- Upgrade of John Davies Oval - Queenstown
- Rototuna Sports Park Development
- Golf courses
- Bowling clubs
- Recreational & green spaces
- Avanex Accredited Consultants
International » Consultancy
The SSDM Turf Laboratory was engaged by Mr Laurent Heutte (Director of Golf) at Garden Golf (Noumea, New Caledonia) to provide analyitical services relating to soil nutrient testing on a range of representative greens from the golf course in Noumea.
This included utilising our existing strategic alliance with Hill Laboratories (Hamilton) to provide soil nutrient analysis of 8 sampled greens. These results were then sent to SSDM for interpretation and a range of recommendations were provided to the Client.
In this particular scenario the focus of the recommendations was based upon lowering the existing pH of the soil and establishing a long-term strategy to optimise turf performance.